Pangako ni Celeste Cortesi kahit nabigo sa Miss Universe pageant: "I will NEVER stop inspiring and motivating all of you."


"I now believe that my purpose is to inspire, and I will NEVER stop inspiring and motivating all of you, with or without the Universe Crown. I am committed." —Celeste Cortesi

PHOTOS: @celeste_cortesi on Instagram

“I now believe that my purpose is to inspire, and I will NEVER stop inspiring and motivating all of you, with or without the Universe Crown. I am committed.” —Celeste Cortesi

Isang linggo matapos ang Miss Universe 2022 competition sa New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, ay nakabalik na sa bansa ang naging kinatawan ng Pilipinas na si Celeste Cortesi.

Sa kanyang Instagram post kagabi, January 23, inanunsyo ng Filipino-Italian beauty queen na nakauwi na siya sa bansa.

“I’m finally back home,” saad ni Celeste sa kanyang IG post kalakip ang isang portrait kung saan makikitang naka-Darna costume siya.

It can be recalled na Darna-inspired outfit ang inirampa niya during the Miss Universe national costume competition.

Ayon kay Celeste, ang year 2022 na umano ang pinaka-challenging at pinaka-exciting na taon ng kanyang buhay. At malaking karangalan daw for her ang maging kinatawan ng bansa sa nasabing international competition. 

“The entire year has been the most challenging, and yet most exciting time of my life,” lahad niya.

“To represent my country, The Philippines, is my greatest honor.”

Napa-throwback pa siya, nang may slight hugot, tungkol sa dahilan kung bakit niya piniling bumalik ng Pilipinas makalipas ang maraming taong paninirahan ng kanyang pamilya sa Italy.

“I’ve always had the burning passion for my country, I was always very curious about The Philippines with its Islands, People and Culture and I will continue the pursuit of my Filipina Identity,” pagbabahagi ni Celeste.

“I challenged myself and stepped out of my comfort zone by flying here alone as a very young woman. 

“I’ve always known by heart that there are NO limits in what you can achieve as long as you are committed to the vision and your intentions are pure, as I have done by pushing myself beyond my limits in the services of my advocacies, training, and learning.”

Lubos umano niyang ipinagpapasalamat ang ibinigay na pagkakataon sa kanya na mai-represent ang kanyang mga kababayan sa Miss Universe pageant stage.

“I am discovering purposes that goes beyond my self ambitions and I am immensely grateful to have had the chance to represent all Filipinos and all the sweet fans of pageantry around the world,” pahayag pa niya.

Nagpasalamat din siya sa natanggap niyang suporta from her team and fans sa kanyang pageant journey.

“To my team, thank you for being my safe place. You all believed in me more than anyone else and I am honored to be a part of this family,” ani Celeste.

“To my fans, I feel your love, I hear your support, and I see your messages everyday. I now believe that my purpose is to inspire, and I will NEVER stop inspiring and motivating all of you, with or without the Universe Crown. I am committed,” she promised.

“To my family and loved ones, thank you for never leaving my side. I wouldn’t know what to do without you. I am the luckiest person in the world and even tho I don’t express it as much as I would want to, just know I truly love you.”

Meron din siyang maikling mensahe para sa bansa, at sa kanyang namayapang Italian father. 

“To my country, I stand PROUD to be a Filipina,” she wrote.

“To my father, you guided me up to this day, you still are and will always do. I feel your protection. If you are redirecting me to a different path, to what is truly meant for me, I trust you and I know I still am in the right place at the right time. Thank you, my guardian angel.

“Love, Celeste Rabimbi Cortesi. Forever your Miss Philippines,” she concluded.

Matatandang nabigo si Celeste na maiuwi ang ikalima sanang Miss Universe crown ng bansa last January 14 (US time). Hindi na kasi siya umabante pa sa Top 16 ng patimpalak.

Dahil sa nangyari ay naputol na rin ang semifinal streak ng Pilipinas sa Miss Universe na sinimulan ng “pageant drought breaker” na si Venus Raj noong 2010.

At nang matapos nga ang kompetisyon, si Celeste ang hinirang na El Tocuyo awardee ng Miss Universe 2022. Binibigay ng pageant fans ang award na ito sa isang frontrunner na kandidata prior to the competition pero bigong makapasok sa semifinals. 

Sa kabilang banda, nasungkit naman ni Miss USA R’Bonney Gabriel na isang half-Filipina ang Miss Universe 2022 crown.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Celeste Cortesi aces both swimsuit and evening gown preliminary competitions in Miss Universe pageant

Celeste Cortesi, nabigong makapasok sa Top 16; Fil-Am na si R’Bonney Gabriel, itinanghal na Miss Universe winner

Despite loss, Celeste Cortesi receives massive support from fellow beauty queens and celebrities

FOLLOW US ONLINE: 

Facebook: facebook.com/pikapikashowbiz

Twitter: twitter.com/pikapikaph

Instagram: instagram.com/pikapikaph/

YouTube: youtube.com/pikapikashowbiz

TikTok: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJBapkV4/

and join our Viber Community: tinyurl.com/PikaViber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gab Lagman, bukas sa posibilidad na matuloy ang naudlot na romance with Sanya Lopez?

Sparkada’s Jeff Moses, nag-sorry sa mga nabiktima ng mga posers niya online

Heartthrob Kelvin Miranda and charming singer Ally Gonzalez are making perfect harmony together