Pika's Pick: Donna Cruz and Dr. Yong Larrazabal celebrate 24th wedding anniversary

Donna Cruz Y. Larrazabal: “Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live.” Ruth 1:16 (NLT) 🥹🥲
Happy 24th Anniversary, Honey!!! @yonglarrazabal! I love you so much! Always and forever! 👩‍❤️‍👨❤❤❤ #September 19, #1998

Yong Larrazabal: Honey, I’m looking at you both in awe and excited to taste the happy marriage cake because God blessed me with an amazing 24 years with you and because it’s only you whom I will get to spend the rest of my life with. One day, although not soon, our kids will have a life of their own, and how lucky I am that if that day comes, I still have you and surely, you will still have me looking at you like that always. I love you, honey. Happy 24th Anniversary! @donnacruzofficial #happymarriagecake #happyanniversary #yongdon #happymarriage

FOLLOW US ONLINE: 

Facebook: facebook.com/pikapikashowbiz

Twitter: twitter.com/pikapikaph

Instagram: instagram.com/pikapikaph/

YouTube: youtube.com/pikapikashowbiz

TikTok: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJBapkV4/

and join our Viber Community: tinyurl.com/PikaViber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gab Lagman, bukas sa posibilidad na matuloy ang naudlot na romance with Sanya Lopez?

Sparkada’s Jeff Moses, nag-sorry sa mga nabiktima ng mga posers niya online

Heartthrob Kelvin Miranda and charming singer Ally Gonzalez are making perfect harmony together